Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.
CARE FOR YOUR SHOES
1. TIPS OF MAINTENANCE BY MATERIAL :
- Brush the shoe with a soft brush to remove dust.
- Then apply a waterproof spray.
- If there are more important tasks or the velvet is very dull, use a suede gum, but especially not systematically so as not to damage the velvet.
SMOOTH & GRAINED LEATHER
- Wipe the shoe with a soft, slightly moistened cloth. You can add a tiny bit of Marseille soap or special leather soap if necessary.
- Then apply a wax (colorless) to create a thin protective film. You will find these waxes in the form of paste, cream or liquid with applicator. Do not put too much product.
- You can also apply a waterproofing agent in the form of a spray. Some also nourish leather.
- If to wear the color of the leather is a bit dull, use a cream shoe polish the shoe. Try a small part beforehand. Be aware that waxing may slightly change the original color.
- Finish by passing a soft brush to shine.
- Clean with a soft, slightly damp cloth and wipe with a dry cloth. Do not use shoe polish.
- You can use a milk for varnish to restore its shine if necessary.
2. THE INTERIOR MAINTENANCE OF SHOES :
- If possible, remove the insole after wearing the shoes to let it dry.
- Avoid wearing the same shoes two days in a row : let them air.
- Use a disinfectant and deodorizer spray regularly.
3. THE TASKS :
- For fatty spots, immediately sprinkle a little soil of Sommières, which will absorb the fat. Leave to sit for several hours, brush delicately. Repeat the operation if necessary.
- If you have soil on the leather, let it dry first before brushing and switching to maintenance. This will prevent you from inlaying the earth into matter.
- Leather stain removers should be used with caution. We recommend that you consult with a professional before using.
4. SOME TIPS :
- If the leather is wet, let it coolly dry in a temperate place away from the sun. Caution : Keep it away from the radiator or any other source of heat.
- Put a shoe tree as often as possible in your shoes so that they retain their original shape.
- Avoid grandma's remedies, too random and prefer the advice of professionals.
- Protect your shoes from the purchase, even before wearing them.
- Before storing your boots, do not forget to replace the cardboard shapes in the stem or, if you do not have the newspaper, to keep it in shape and not sag.